Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How to froth milk without a fancy-pants milk frothing machine ♥

 
Good Morning!
 
Today I have a little tip that you are going to love ~
 
For the past few months I have been on the hunt for a milk frother.  I love lattes and have always wanted to make them at home.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a gadget for under $30.  They all seem to be big, bulky, and expensive. And let's face it, if I bring one more gadget into my house there is going to be trouble. 
 
The other night while perusing Pinterest (as I usually do : ) I decided to search for "how to froth milk at home".  Guess what? Ask and you shall receive! I never knew how easy it could be.  And better than that,  I don't need a fancy-pants machine.  All I need is a jar and a microwave. 
My mind is blown. My life is changed ♥
 
Take a look at this....
 
 
 
 
Step 1: Pour milk into a jar.  For two cups of coffee use about 1/4 cup.   
 
 
 
 
Step 2: Put the lid on the jar and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. The milk will become frothy and double in size.
 
 
 
 
Step 3: Remove the lid and microwave for 30 seconds. 
 
 

 
Step 4: Pour the hot milk into your coffee and.....
 

 
...spoon the foam on top.  
 
 
You did it!
 
 
Top with cinnamon or coco powder.
 
 
Delicious!
 
 
 
Thank yourself for saving $4 at the coffee shop : )
 
 

 Enjoy!  
 
 
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! We are going to see Cinderella today. So excited to see this movie.  Cinderella was always my favorite Disney Princess.  I can't wait to see Lady Rose in the lead roll! ♥ xo
 
 
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar